Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thanks Mom!

My mom is the best!  She would go to the ends of the world to do anything for me.  I am extremely grateful to have her as my mom (I know many of you would say that about your moms, too).  I roped my mom into helping me with a BIG task in my classroom that I've wanted to do for a long time; sorting my classroom library and labeling the books into their genres.  Then ordering the books in each genre based on their Lexile number. We worked all day long today, but did not get finished because I am waiting on the book baskets to come in the mail.

I also convinced her to help me laminate and cut my newly purchased bulletin board sets and hang up a few decorations in the classroom.  Whew!  We worked hard in the heat and humidity today!  Thanks for everything Mom!

Here is a sneak peak of the classroom theme for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment